What is Milk Paint?
- It comes as a powder and you just add water to create the consistency you want... from thin for a wash to thick for texture, there's so much potential
- Our formula is safe for anyone to use, it has zero VOCs
- What I love about this paint is its creativity, from beginner to pro it allows you to express yourself and create any aesthetic you desire
- It’s the fastest drying paint on the market, it cures in just 30 minutes
- Our Milk Paint lasts forever, just mix the amount you want to use and save the rest for your next project.
How Do I Mix Milk Paint?
How Do I Prep Furniture For Milk Paint?
What Finish Does Milk Paint Give?
This is where it gets exciting! The basic mix to give solid coverage is mixing equal parts water and powder. However, there's so much more you can do.
The 4 most popular finishes are smooth, chippy, distressed and crackle.
The Fusion YouTube Channel has lots of 'how to' videos, including this one on how to distress layers of Milk Paint to create this Restoration Hardware look
Finishing Your Project
Join our Fusionistas Nottingham Facebook group and replay our live tutorial from 21st March. You can watch all my other tutorials on catch up too xxx