- APPLICATION: Follow our directions carefully and Fusion Mineral Paint can be applied to most previously painted or coated surfaces without priming or significant prep work.
- NO TOP COAT?: Fusion is formulated with a built in top coat, the 100% acrylic resin. You do not need to use a top coat for water permanency!
- COVERAGE: Excellent coverage! Our Fusion paint offers incredible coverage of 75 sq ft per Pint (500ml). In most cases, one coat is all you need. Our coverage is outstanding!
- DURABILITY: Once Fusion has cured, it yields a highly durable and a washable finish. If you choose, you can of course, achieve a beautiful lustre by adding a Beeswax on top, or the Tough Coat Finish. Fusion is dry to the touch after 45 minutes and can accept a re-coat after 2 - 4 hours depending on how warm it is). Cure time with all acrylic paints is 21 days, however, painted surfaces can be used gently after 24 to 48 hours of drying time.through extensive wear and tear.
PAINT IT BEAUTIFUL WITH FUSION MINERAL PAINT... Its easy!
Do you want to learn more about the gorgeous Fusion Mineral Paint range so that you can create amazing results on your painting projects?
Can't wait to try it? Why not attend one of our painting techniques workshops to learn direct from me
- Ease of application
- Reliability and durability
- Creative freedom and versatility
- Company mindset and ethics
I've tried many paints over the years and Fusion Mineral Paint is the only one that I've felt so strongly about that I had to join the team and become a stockist.
I started painting as a hobbyist and have worked my way up to making a living from painting furniture, so I truly relate to all of my customers. I love discussing your projects with you and growing our painting community!