Firstly I'll pop over to discuss colours and designs with you. We'll look at what colours compliment your existing flooring, tiles etc and I'll get a feel for your personal style and design aspirations.
- I remove your doors and take them to my studio
- You can leave all items in your cupboards and carry on using your kitchen so it's hassle free!
- I prepare any chips and scuffs on the doors
- We can replace the handles
- I paint both sides of the doors in my studio
- I apply an additional topcoat for extra durability
- This takes about a week
- I paint the frames in your home
- This includes the trims, end panels, shelving, pelmets and cornicing
- I can paint your tiles too
- I rehang your doors
- I make sure they all hang and close perfectly
- I add tiny details like silicone dots so each door closes softly
- You won't believe it's the same kitchen!
- This is the real wow moment!
Wanna see some before and after pics?
From dated beech and bar handles, to crisp beautiful Fusion Mineral Paint in Raw Silk with brushed steel cup handles and knobs
It makes such an enormous difference replacing that orange pine with the beautiful matte finish of Fusion Mineral Paint
Ash wins every time!
Yes these are the same tiles! Isn't that mandala stencil fabulous!
This was definitely a transformation, Homestead Blue is such a sophisticated shade and on this occasion it was inspired by that mosaic tile splashback
What colour will you choose for your kitchen transformation?